2014年3月1日星期六

【LIFE】5.The nature







§ The  nature §

Ocindy

Let us do an experiment now.
If today is Thanksgiving Day, you have two choices.

One: give thanks to a hundred of people who you want to thank with the sincere heart
Two: nothing gives. Just get thanks from a hundred of people.

So, what is your choice?
We can have a try now

For choice one, my heart is warm and happy smile is on my face.
I will love and give those friends much more .it changes me powerful.

For choice two, my heart is cold, doubt and powerless.
I do not know if they really like me or thank me, even may feel lost.

How about your feeling?
If we give, we are happy, we are strong, and we will build a nicer friends circle.
If we get, we will be greedy, selfish, even less of friends or happiness.

Actually, giving or gain depends on the most important reason “me”.
I will lose if I give. Why I should give not getting from the others?

We are different, why I should help others?
No matter what’s the reason, we are wrong.

If the air thinks about its benefits,
We should pay if we breathe once and give money every month. The person cannot breathe if no money.

How can we live in this world?
Maybe you think the air doesn’t have thought or feelings, even no body.

Without breath, what's your thought? What's your feeling? What's your body?
When we dead, what's your thought? What's your feeling? What's your body?

Because of the impermanent and egoless of the thought, feeling and body,
We are different from the eternal selfless nature,

So, what’s the thought of nature?
Be egoless and unconditioned in order to perform with the way. Bring bliss to all under heaven and rescue all beings.

What’s the feeling of the nature?
Be egoless and unconditioned in order to perform with the way. Bring bliss to all under heaven and rescue all beings.

What’s the body of the nature?
Be egoless and unconditioned in order to perform with the way. Bring bliss to all under heaven and rescue all beings.

This is the nature, and we are a part of the universe and nature, shall we?
What should you do?



09:57 – 10:25  Feb 9, 2014



没有评论:

发表评论