2014年3月1日星期六

【LIFE】3.Nothing belongs to you







§ Nothing belongs to you §

Ocindy

I heard it’s raining outside.
I have different feelings in different rain, the feeling of missing in the deep heart never changes.

The rain comes from the heaven, and returns to the heaven.
Where are you from? Where you will return?

Everything from empty returns to the empty finally as well.
What can you get? What can you keep?

When we understand whatever we see, whatever we feel, whatever we hear, whatever we have, whatever we lose…its impermanent and that’s the entire empty.
We will not live only for “mine” benefits.

In fact, nothing belongs to us, even one second.
But why we have many things?

I have my body, my feelings, my parents, my lover, my baby, my house, my car, my bank card…
Because it’s just from a wrong thought which is “I am real”.
Actually even a cell of your body is illusory and so of your body.

We should know the truth of the universe.
We should know the law of the universe.

Because if we do anything from wrong thought,
We will pay for those things.



09:20 - 09:37  Feb 9, 2014



没有评论:

发表评论