2014年3月1日星期六

【LIFE】1.The meaning of the life








§ The meaning of the life §

Ocidny

What’s the meaning of living?
What’s the end of life?

Why I am alive?
Why I am in the universe?

If let me sing a song to praise the beauty of life.
I think the first one is love.

How beautiful the love of life!
How shining the love of life!

Love is not just to love myself but everything about me.
Love is love, because love includes each different face, each different life and love of each different thing,

A person who is full of love is a powerful person.
A person who is always helpful for other’s suffering is merciful.

The beauty of the life is devotion, to be selfless and devote to the others.
The meaning of the life is giving, without expectation of return and to be sincere to everyone.

If one thinks about other’s final happiness whenever he does anything,
He will see the beauty and meaning of the life flower!


14:56 --15:19  Feb. 8nd 2014



没有评论:

发表评论