2014年3月1日星期六

【LIFE】2. Real me








§ Real me §

Ocindy

What can put down if everything is illusory?
What can grip if everything is dependent origination and the emptiness of nature?

Yes! I am deceived by the phantasm.
Yes! I am beclouding by the conditioned.

All the time, every moment, every thought,
We are immersed in this unreal mirage.

I forgot the truth of this world,
I believed in the ephemeral deception.

Then: suffering, persistent, lusted, karma created, without rest even a moment.
Transmigration, karma, to weave a new round of industry network

Birth, aging, sickness, death, separation from the loved one, association with the unbeliever one, not getting what is wanted, and five clinging-aggregates.
Torture the suffering, empty, impermanent and egoless of my body and heart always.

Empty with empty,
Impermanent is eternal.

However the suffering,
Egoless is the real me.



2155 -- 2205  Feb 8, 2014



没有评论:

发表评论