2014年2月22日星期六

【LOVE】2.Go home





§ Go home §

Ocindy 

The darkness of night, endless!
The sheen of star, Amazing!
Seems it wants to tell me something, but I cannot comprehend.

The softness of wind, delightful!
The beauty of flowers, fabulous!
Is it possible that you become parts of me in my arms when I am the nature?

The fishes swim in the water, following their mother.
I go from a plant to another one, where is my mother?

In this world, I do not know you, and you do not know me.
In my journey, I do not know last life, and I do not know the next.
I am like a mother to find the children, as the children to find the mother.

I like all of the beautiful things same as you like me.
I hate every separating moment same as you leave me.
But do you know how long we leave the source?
We cannot imagine how sad our universe mother is.

Although we are always in her arms,
But do you know and love her?
The universe mother always gives her love and cares to every human being.
Can you feel even just a tiny bit?

My heart is an ocean that you cannot touch.
My soul is light that you cannot connect.
So I come down by myself from the ocean of light to your side.

The bitter water that you taste is endless in my eyes.
The deep calling that you heard is endless in my voice.
So, I await for your awakening in the bitter water for my entire life.

Dark night, heavy winds!
Whenever you cannot recognize mine among the voices,
Please put aside all of the thoughts and calm your heart down,
Meanwhile, connect me with your heart
You will get the answer but it takes time!



1842—1945  Nov 11 ,2013




没有评论:

发表评论